Monday, December 6, 2010

Beautyfull Tuesday: Conceal your enthusiasm.

Welcome to Beautyfull Tuesday, edition #2!


I want you all to know that I SERIOUSLY hesitated on whether or not to post this one.  But, it is my most favorite--no, mandatory-- product of life, and I'd be doing you a disservice to not share.  So, without further ado, the one item I don't DARE leave home without:



This product is, in a word, M A G I C.  I have auditioned at least 100 [not even kididng] concealers and products in my not-so-long lifetime, due to my unfortunate and perpetual vampire undereye dark circles.  This one blows everything that I've ever tried out of the make-up box.  In fact, other concealers should just go off themselves in shame.  Oh, and this baby is also genius on blemishes and pretty much all eyesores (save ex-boyfriends/husbands).  I like to apply it with a makeup brush on zit-uations and the like and dust with a little translucent powder for a virtually flawless finish.
SO- why do I hesitate to share this god-send with you?  Well, she's a bit of a splurge. Ok, she's downright 'spency to the MAX.  {$70}  But easily the best $70 I've EVER spent.  And, because a little goes a long way, it really lasts for quite a long time.  Assuming you don't let it fall out of your purse, since you re-apply it like most women re-apply lip gloss.  Don't worry, I'm seeking help for this.

So go off into the world and be your most perfect-faced self.  Only I will know your secret. And that's one secret I'll never tell.

xoxo, 
gossip girl