Tuesday, March 22, 2011

MANdate: Some serious MANanigans.

Yesterday, totes miz rainy Monday.  
As if Monday needed help sucking any worse? 


Meanwhile, mid-day, SoCal POKED me on FB.  Um, helloooo....2008 called, they want their POKE back. 
So, I resisted as long as I could, and then eventually I txted him and gave him shit for that.  We then txtchanged for a bit and i found out he's still been sick, cancelled his snowboarding trip (therefore was in town all weekend...hmmm), his dog got into a fight with another dog and had to be at the vet, and I get a poke (of the virtual variety) on a Monday.  SUPER.


I think it's safe to say I've truly never experienced a guy playing things as odd as this one has.  And, if he ever actually askes me to hang out again, I cannot wait to tell him all of this to his face.  For realises, y'all.  Just standby, cause that's gonna be a GOOD event. Confession:  I'm kind of just playing along at this point so I can finally make it to the next phase.  Not gonna lie, I kinda wanna see him sweat! The heat is on.....


Also yesterday, El Señor popped in during work and asked if I wanted to go to 'Bucks across the street for a coffee break with him.  Even though my stomach was stil not feeling so hot, I decided one coffee break wouldn't kill me.  So we sat and talked for a few.  Honestly, the more we talk, the less I feel.  I'm actually starting to think we have NO chemistry [in any other way than kissing].  It's muy weird.  So he's telling me about how he's been hating being sick because he can't go to the gym. I told him I also wanted to go to the gym today, but my stomach's really bothering me and I don't think I can.  His response? (Please read in spanish accent otherwise it's nowhere near as hilballz):
"Jus poop.  Then, ju can go to workout."


REALLY???


Now I dont know about y'all, but that sounds like sexy some pillow talk to me.  
Oh, no. 
NO IT DOES NOT.


I know it's now officially Spring.  
Perhaps I need to do some Spring cleaning....of the MAN variety.


Ay Caramba.